With the release of v9, PHPP has undergone its biggest upgrade since 2007. In this 1-day masterclass course, participants will explore the new features and updates of the software. Case studies will enhance and reinforce learning.
- Learn about the major changes in the latest PHPP software
- Explore the new Primary Energy Renewable assessment method and the new Certification Classes
- Learn how to use the new variants tool to compare different designs in the same PHPP
- Assess the economic viability of whole building designs or individual measures, including step-by-step retrofits measures using the new embedded Economics Calculator
- Discover how to quickly identify and rectify errors in all PHPP worksheets
Intended Audience: Intermediate and advanced PHPP users.
Course Instructor: Andrew Peel
PHPP 9 can be purchased here.
This course has been approved for 8 PHI Credit Points towards CPHC/D certification renewal.
AIBC Learning Units: 5.75 Core LU
BC resident tickets available at reduced cost thanks to generous funding from the BC Government.