This one day course foundation course will provide you with a fundamental understanding of the elements of the Passive House design, which leads to cost effective, low energy buildings with increased occupant comfort and reduced mechanical systems.
- Passive house design fundamentals
- Super insulated envelopes
- Methods for achieving extreme air tightness
- Passive house quality windows
- Leading ventilation design principles
- Passive house economics and costs
Construction industry professionals, architects, designers, local government, real estate agents, developers, home owners, sustainability enthusiasts and anyone interested in learning the basics of energy efficient building.
AIBC Learning Units: 5.75 Core LU
Course Instructor: Sandra Rohler