BC Building Science
About BC Building Science
BC Building Science has earned a reputation for providing effective, practical, and appropriate engineering solutions to building envelope design.
Our mission is to provide the latest building science technology to the design and construction industry to increase the performance and durability of buildings and building envelope systems. Our team is fully qualified and experienced in all aspects of the building science and building envelope engineering disciplines.
The two principals of BC Building Science Ltd. have been practicing together in the field for over twenty years. This experience includes work as partners in BC Building Science Partnership and as key employees of BC Building Science & Engineering Ltd – one of the original building envelope engineering firms established in 1996.
Our range of project experience is diverse, ranging from complex multi-use new construction developments, to multi-unit renovation projects, to simple technical support on single family developments. Over the past 20 years, BC Building Science, in various forms, has successfully completed over 1000 projects in British Columbia, Alberta, Washington, and California.
Our approach supports a sustainable construction industry. This is achieved through providing appropriate, responsible, practical building science solutions that aim to meet the goals of the Client as well as the broader goals of the environment and community.
Company Quick DescriptionBuilding Envelope and Energy Consultants
Products & Services
- Building Envelope Consulting, Engineering, and Commissioning for New Construction
- Project Management and Engineering for Renovations, Repairs, and Renewal
- Strata Services / Building Asset Management and Maintenance
- Specialty Structural Consulting and Engineering
- Building Envelope Field Testing
- Energy Modelling and Consulting
- Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting
- Paint and Coating Consulting
- Fenestration / Glazing Consulting